Gillian Anderson photographed by Benjamin McMahon.
What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
Happy Birthday Gillian Leigh Anderson ♥ (August 9, 1968).
Hello. I love you more. Bye
Chandelier » Directed by Sia & Daniel Askill, featuring Maddie Ziegler.
2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Video Of The Year » VOTE for ‘Chandelier’!
Gillian’s birthday is coming up (August 9th) and we want to celebrate it with YOU!
As you may know we’ve made videos for her in 2012 and 2013 but this year we want to try something new. We want to put together a mosaic with pictures of her fans! If you didn’t participate in our previous projects, this is your chance!! Gillian got our previous birthday presents and we want to surprise her again!
If you want to be part of it send us a photo with a message for her. You can go for:
- A photo of you holding a Happy Birthday sign.
- A photo with Gillian.
- If you don’t feel comfortable by posing with your card it’s ok too, you can send in a picture of your card or any kind of artwork you made for her.
- Or whatever you want, it’s really up to you… so, be creative!
Please add your name and your country with your submission (send this as aditional info, do not add it to your picture).
IMPORTANT NOTE: We would like to surprise her again, so please do not mention this on her official website or via Twitter or to anyone related to her in any way, that would mean so much not only to us but to everyone who will participate in this project… once again, spread the word and we will be waiting for your photos! Thanks!
orphan black + pastel colours
so, is it heaven or hell?
On Season 2’s fan-favorite “holy Tilda Swinton” line: “I wish so badly I could tell you that was ad-libbed. That came out of the brilliant mind of Karen Walton. She was the one who wrote the episode. That was a writer’s line. I wish I could lay claim to that because it’s so great.”
I think it wasn’t fair that in the dance party at the end of the season, only two of you got to be in it. So i’m calling a dance party right now. [x]